How to Breathe Properly
Breathe deeply with purpose, perform at your peak.
When inhaling, picture trying to draw the air in all of the way down towards your stomach - then, breathe out drawing your stomach towards your spine.
Why does breathing properly matter?
7 Instant improvements you will experience
- Relieves physical muscle tension
- Allows the mental function to slow and relax
- Slows your heart rate
- Lowers your blood pressure
- Increases blood flow to muscles
- Improves concentration
- Reduces anger and frustration
Source: Northern Michigan University